Thursday, January 28, 2010

Redneck Badminton

As I was typing the title, I asked Jon how to spell badminton and Jack hollers from his room where he should be sleeping and not listening "m-i-t-t-e-n." I guess I should be impressed that he knows how to spell "mitten."


The net is Anne Michal's soccer ladder that is the only thing she wanted for Christmas a couple of years ago. I think it has been used more for imaginative play than anything else. Remember when they used it for a baby rollercoaster in their carnival. A good blogger would have a link here, but that isn't me.



Creed likes to mix sports.



Notice all the different attire. I have no clue what is up with that.

And all blog posts need a close-up of Creed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I love this, right? Awesome. My kiddos only had cinderblocks to play with today.

Anonymous said...

I remember the ladder! They used it for some party they had...relay race or something.

Dawn said...

Very ingenious! :)

And who can get enough of seeing Creed's adorablenenss? Not me! :)