Friday, December 17, 2010

Advent Jammies

Last year I started making Christmas Jammies for them to be given on Advent. That way they would have them to wear the Christmas season. This year I was struggling because sitting at the sewing machine was really hurting my back so I decided that the girls could make them. They are always wanting to sew. They didn't quite get done by advent and I did end up finishing them up after Janey Kate was born, but they did a great job. I think Anne Michal and Elizabeth did completely finish a pair or two and Emma did most of the sewing on her own. If you look at Emmas, you can see that one of her pant legs has the stripes going the wrong way. One of her sisters cut hers out but I have to say the uniqueness fits her!!!! They are going to be more than ready now to tackle their next sewing job!!

2 comments:

Wanting What I Have said...

What a cute idea! I am so impressed with the girls' work! :)

Renee said...

Great idea! The girls did an amazing job! They are all so cute!