Sunday, July 19, 2009

Emma turns 7!

On friday Emma turned 7! I am quickly running out of "little girls!" For her birthday, she wanted a tent for her doll. I couldn't find one so someone gave me the brilliant idea to look for a cat tent. Thank you Pet Solutions!!! Her doll has a nice padded floor!;-)

Other things you should know about our seven year old. She recently got her ears pierced and also received her first real earrings for her birthday. Hopefully the novelty of changing them frequently will wear off soon. Yesterday, she informed me that her favorite foods were enchiladas, butter, and flour. Yep! She likes flour plain. She is our child that tends to march to the beat of her own drummer. Goals for the year of 7-8: Sleep in her own room consistently and joyfully, learn to do the laundry and mop the floors...ok I am kidding on all but the first, but it might not be a bad idea.

Emma, we are thankful for YOU!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday, Emma!

Too funny, Caroline likes plain flour too.

Joshua Butcher said...

Happy Birthday Emma!

Hannah D A said...

Happy birthday Emma! You're beautiful!

Aunt Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Emma! I love you!