Monday, March 22, 2010

s'mores

I really have been such a terrible blogger lately. So many pictures unposted and so many things not said(which really might be for the better!.) I am going to blame at least the pictures on the fact that blogger was loading them soo slowly and crashing while loading and so on. When I did the "By My Hands" post I was shocked at how quickly everything loaded so i am goign to try to cover some lost ground!



The goods. It is important to note that dark chocolate was the chocolate of choice.


The fire pit.
A little bit sticky.


The smoke was really intense for some reason.
We are all about burning some marshmallows.

Pink eye anyone?

??? (emma's most common caption)
and all campfires end with a little lightsaber fighting....

and ummm...wow. for the longest time I thought it was lightsaber or light saber. Then one day I thought, "Duh!" It is light saver. that would make much more sense!" Good think I just googled it before saying what I was going to say because it is lightsaber!!" Guess who is not a Star War's fan?

2 comments:

Tawna said...

Oh I LOVE the pictures! We've been talking about going camping and doing s'mores over the campfire. Hopefully we'll get to go soon! :-) Anyway - I just love your kids. <3

Carla said...

Mmmm That made me hungry! I love smores. I love the pictures, too!