Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Today's Mystery is Brought to You by the Color Green

I was changing Janey Kate's diaper this afternoon when I notice that her finger was green. I thought that was rather odd, and I wondered if Creed aka Mr. Color on the Walls was to blame. I forgot all about it until I went into the kids' bathroom tonight and saw the floor had been decorated with little green smiley faces.



While I am quite sure that Janey Kate is a genius, she is a rather unlikely suspect. In fact, I am think Mr. Color on the Walls is probably off the hook as well as I don't think he can manage those either.
Stay tuned for tomorrow's edition for the results of the smiley face drawing contest where I attempt to match smiley faces drawn by Anderson children to those on my bathroom floor.

P.S. I really hope anyone over 8 has more advanced drawing skills.
P.S.S. I really hope all those over 3 know better than to draw on the floor.
P.S.S.S. This is why only washable markers and crayons are (in theory) kept in the reach of children.

No comments: