Tuesday, July 26, 2011

7th Time Around

and babyhood is still full of surprises.

Look mom!! I am standing and I did it all by myself. What? What is that you say? I am standing a full 2 months ahead of everyone else. Sweet!
You know you think I am so cute that you can't hardly stand it.
And Mom, you have no idea that in a little while, Anne Michal and Elizabeth are going to try to get me to walk between them and I am actually going to stand by myself for a few seconds and take a step or two and then do it again!
Help!!!! I got up here and now I don't know how to get down!!!!
Sorry I am so short that you can't hardly get my face in the picture.
Seriously people!! Get me out of here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finley is almost a month older than Janey Kate and no where near standing....not even crawling yet (but close). He, in contrast to Janey Kate, is the slowest on everything so far, and I'm not pushing! :) I guess it goes along with the easy going third child, right?

Pilgrim Days said...

yes!!! Emma, my third didn't walk until she was 16 months old. She didn't even like to stand up in my lap.