Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Jack Funny

I probably should at least be hesitating to post this one but really it is too good not to share....

Jack didn't like what we were having for dinner tonight so he opted to go hungry instead of eating it. An hour or so after dinner he tells me, "I ate a half piece of stale bread Anne Michal had left over."

I said, "You weren't supposed to get anything else to eat!"

He followed with, " I didn't know that! I got it out of the garbage can."

Anne Michal said, "He told me he had to do it to survive."

**He assured me it was right on top, and he has now been instructed to no longer eat food out of the garbage.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

dramatic much? LOL
I have a child that doesn't think twice about swiping food out of the trashcan...always saying "it was right no top and not touching any trash". Whatever.

Wanting What I Have said...

That is SOOOO funny!!!! :)

greatishisfaithfulness said...

I am laughing so hard right now.